Just De

Just De
Just De in Manhattan

Saturday, April 7, 2012

G is for Glad

Ever since I decided to participate in this A-Z blog challenge, I decided to take my passion, writing, to the next level. No matter how much time I have and no matter how much I struggle with the next topic, I would write consistently and with purpose.

Well today, I am writing about being glad. I am glad about so many things. I am glad that I have a lovely and supportive family that are in good health and spirit. I am glad that I am gainfully employed with a job that affords me a nice place to live, a car to drive and food to eat. I am glad to have wonderful friends in my life that listen to my ups, downs and everything in between.

I am glad for second chances. As a Christian, I am glad that I recognize that God is a forgiving and merciful God and that we are so fortunate to experience His love and grace.

I am glad that I moved back to New York after a brief two-year hiatus back to my home state of Michigan. I am glad that I was able to pick up where I left off with friends and a job. I am glad that New York would have me back.

One of the things I am most glad about these days is the fact that I am writing again. I'm not doing anything heavy-hitting or Earth-shaking, yet, but it feels good to be back in the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a very nice post. I think keeping it simple with what you're glad for is a great way to be. I'm glad you're writing again... keep up the good work!