Just De

Just De
Just De in Manhattan

Monday, May 6, 2013

Epic Fail!!!

I failed miserably at the A-Z Blog Challenge. Not only did I not complete this brilliant opportunity to express myself on a daily basis, I failed to write anything good in the four days I eeked out. My reason? I have several. For starters, I am a hot mess. Disorganized. Unmotivated. Lazy. Yeah, I'm being a little hard on myself, but it's the truth. I didn't complete the blog challenge quite frankly because I didn't want to write crap. By crap, I mean simply words that clog up a page. Or in this case, a computer screen. So, I am making my attempt at redemption by deciding to write more meaningful blogs unscheduled or unplanned. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. Some time getting started is the biggest hurdle and other times, consistency. Just write, we love you, and we aren’t expecting fire 100% of the time. Redo the challenge.

A) because you are awesome, and we affirm you and your amazing talents. Your abeyance from the challenge has been abdicated and by my atrocious and abhorrent use a A words have absolutely failed. See if you don’t hacks like me try.

RC (Holden 94)